Deputy Manager of the State Institution — Omsk Regional Branch of the Russian Federation Social Insurance Fund
Director of Evaluating Company Prestige LLC
Deputy Chief Accountant at the Budgetary Healthcare Institution Municipal Polyclinic No. 4
Candidate of economic sciences
Financial Director at the “Clinical Diagnostic Center” Omsk Budgetary Healthcare Institution
Candidate of economic sciences
Director of AF FINANCE-AUDIT LLC, Senior Researcher at the Institute of Economics and Industrial Engineering, Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences
The department of Finance, Credit, Accounting and Auditing was established in 2007, having stood out as an independent unit from the department of Economics, Finance and Law. The first head of the department and its organizer was the candidate of economic sciences, professor, Victor Georgievich Voronin (who headed the department from 2007 to 2013). From 2013 to the present time, the department is headed by Doctor of Economics, associate professor Tatyana Borisovna Kuvaldina.
The department “Finance, credit, accounting and audit” trains bachelors and masters in full-time and part-time forms of education in the areas of finance, credit, accounting, analysis and audit. Graduates of the department work in government bodies of constituent entities of the Russian Federation and municipalities, in commercial banks, in organizations engaged in issuing and investment activities, insurance companies, audit firms and other commercial organizations.
An experienced teaching staff has been formed at the department, capable of training highly qualified personnel.
In order to implement educational programs for bachelor and masters degree programs, specialists from among the leaders and employees of organizations whose activities are related to the focus (profile) of the implemented program are involved in the educational process:
Irina Vladimirovna Yelokhova - Candidate of economic sciences, associate professor, deputy head of the State Institution - Omsk Regional Branch of the Social Insurance Fund of the Russian Federation;
Sergey Mikhailovich Tolkachev – Candidate of physical and mathematical sciences, financial director of the Omsk Budgetary Healthcare Institution “Clinical Diagnostic Center”;
Nikolay Grigoryevich Shturlak - Candidate of economic sciences, director of AF FINANCE-AUDIT LLC;
Galina Vasilievna Nedelko - Candidate of economic sciences, deputy chief accountant at the Budgetary Healthcare Institution "Municipal Polyclinic № 4".
Teachers of the department actively conduct research, participate in the in-university, inter-university and international conferences, publish their articles in various scientific journals, including in publications recommended by the Higher Attestation Commission of Russia. There are several areas of scientific work that are approved and are successfully being worked on at the department:
In the educational program 38.03.01 Economics, focus (profile) “Finance and Credit” (bachelor level)
In the education program 38.04.08 Finances and Credit, focus “Finances” (masters level).
|1||State regulation and methods of economic stimulation of investment activity|
|2||Credit monitoring as a mechanism for managing distressed debt in a commercial bank|
|3||Covenants as an innovative instrument of financial engineering in Russia|
|In the educational program 38.03.01 Economics, focus (profile) "Accounting, analysis and audit" (bachelor level)|
|1||Theory and methodology of a cost accounting system focused on the requirements of IFRS in a dynamic market environment|
|2||Evaluation of assets and liabilities in the context of integration into the international accounting system|
|3||Management accounting at the present stage of development of the Russian and worldwide economy|
The teachers are implementing the main research results in the educational process:
- Theoretical and practical recommendations on the development of financial engineering, the application of financial covenants in Russia are used in the teaching of the disciplines “Money, credit, banks”, “Stock market”, “Financial institutions and markets”, “Financial engineering” (associate professors Barynkina N.P., Poltoradneva N.L.);
- Theoretical and methodological approaches to the formation and assessment of the economic potential of a railway company in order to improve transport management are used when conducting classes in the discipline "Investments" (Associate Professor Shtele E.A.);
- Methodological tools for the organization of management accounting, including cost accounting is used when conducting classes in the discipline: "Management accounting cost keeping" (associate professor E.A. Suprunova).
Students of all courses are actively involved in the scientific work. The research results are reported at the annual student conference held at the university. The student scientific circle (SSC) operates at the department under the guidance of associate professor A.N. Bychkova. All teachers of the department are involved in the work of the SSC.
Currently, the department's programs include:
- Educational program 38.03.01 Economics, focus (profile) “Finance and Credit”, (bachelor level), qualification: Bachelor, educational program: Applied Bachelor;
- Educational program 38.03.01 Economics, focus (profile) “Accounting, analysis and audit” (bachelor level), qualification: Bachelor, training program: Applied Bachelor;
- Educational program 38.04.08 Finance and credit, focus “Finance” (masters level), qualification (degree): master's degree, training program: applied master's degree.
The department trains the scientific and pedagogical personnel of higher qualification in postgraduate study in the following educational programs:
- Educational program 38.06.01 Economics, focus “Accounting, statistics”;
- Educational program 38.06.01 Economics, focus “Finance, money circulation and credit”.
The scientific and pedagogical employees of the department “Finance, credit, accounting and audit”, have formed a commission has been formed to accept candidate examinations in special disciplines.
The pedagogical work with students is one of the priority areas in the work of the department of "Finance, credit, accounting and auditing". In addition to the educational process, the department holds educational and entertainment business games, financial Olympiads as well as scientific and practical conferences.
The main goals of the pedagogical work with the students of the department are:
- to develop their sense of professional and moral culture;
- to form their cultural norms and attitudes;
- to provide the conditions for the creative realization of personality;
- to fulfil the task (common with the main educational process) to form a specialist in high culture, a citizen and a patriot in the process of implementing professional educational programs.
The department successfully runs the institute of academic advisement. The advisor teachers are periodically At the department meetings the advisor teachers are periodically heard on the issues of their activities in their guided groups.